Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Storyboard brief 2: DEEP


This is my second storyboard assignment. For this project I was given a script for a scene and also plans of the room in which the scene occurs. I tried to pay particular attention to making sure continuity existed in my storyboard and I also tried out a couple of new camera shots that I have learnt from cinematography lessons. This storyboard is not as 'polished' as my previous one as there were more shots to include and I was also concentrating more on making sure the important scene details were being communicated clearly and without distraction from aesthetic flourishes. This time I used Photoshop to create the storyboard as opposed to Flash (which I had used previously) thanks to a friend on the same course generously taking the time to teach me how to use Photoshop - using this software had many advantages and greatly speeds up the process of creating art.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment