Monday, 9 December 2013

STORYBOARD: Zoo Troop and the Lost Pirate Treasure

I made this storyboard using a provided script for the Storytelling for Animation module of the Animation course. Over Christmas I'll be making an animatic using this storyboard - in doing so I'm planning on improving a couple of things in the storyboard I made, such as cleaning up the drawing style; improving the flow (especially in the last few frames); and cutting some unnecessary shots. I'll also need to add a soundtrack and provide clearer animation direction.
 
I enjoyed working on this storyboard, however I was pushed for time as we also had other big projects to hand in at the same time so I am looking forward to being able to spend more time on this project and to improve this storyboard and create an effective and engaging animatic.
 
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment